Thursday, March 24, 2011

A THOUGHT FROM MY STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS!!!



And  suddenly  I could  feel his  gaze at  me.
We  were  not  facing  each  other  distanced  only  by   a few  steps…
but  I  could  still feel  his  unflinching  piercing  gaze 
as  if  I had  grown  a pair  of eyes  at  the  back  of  my  head.
I stood  motionless  beaten  and  angry
 at  the  world  and  mostly  at  him..
I  knew  he  was  there..waiting  as  always.
The  piercing  silence  got  unbearable.
.Time  stood  like  an  eternity  between  us.
.All  that  was  heard  was  the  pounding  of  the  hearts 
at  the  two  ends..mine  and  his.
Lava  like  desire
 that  was  rising  from  the  volcanic  emotions  of  the  hearts
  gripped  the  air.
Every  particle  and  every  atom 
bore  witness to  the  love  that  ached  to  retreat.
 A  FRENZY  ROSE
It  was  not  the  feet  that  turned  its  steps  backwards
It  was  not  the  body 
that  rushed  TOWARDS  HIM  TO  CRUSH  THE  SELF  AGAINST  THE  SOUL OF  HIS
 IT  was  a power,  a force that  is  not  guided  by  reason  and  logic
It  was  the  love..
that  fills  ur  heart  with  its warmthness to  such  an  extent
that  ur  nerves  ache  with  its  silken  touch
And  like  a bird  you  rise  in  the  air,
ready  to  transcend  all  boundaries  of  space  and  time
Love’s  excess  fills  u  with  wonder  and  amazement
You  are  no  longer  your  self 
the  body  loses  its  identity  as  the  soul  takes  control
 makes  you  pure  and  chaste  like  a new  born  child
ALL  THAT  YOU  CAN  FEEL  AT  THE  MOMENT  IS  THE  ‘RUSH’  .
And  once  again  we  were  standing  face  to  face…
nothing  cud  separate  us  at  this  moment.....
no  power  in  this  world  cud  come  between  us.
at  least  this  was  the  faith  that  cooconed  us  in  its  halo.
we  knew  we  were  safe
Our  eyes  met..we  saw  our  worlds  in  it..
they  merged  became  one.
He  held my  hands.
hands  that  to  me  seemed  that  of  an  angel  or  a superman.
To  me  He  was  no  longer  a human..
everything  about  him  metamorphosed ..
My  heart  made  ecstatic  leaps  as  he  drew  me  closer..
our  lips  quivered  to  touch…
and  when  the  urge  cud  no  longer  be  subsided  we  gave  in..
CHARMED IN  THE  SPELL OF  LOVE….
We  kissed  the  kiss of  trance.
Exploring  heavenS  in  it’s  wake..



4 comments:

  1. that is how stream of consciousness flows through ones head, there is no break. You by not using any punctuations have employed the right technique to make it believable. The end seems to be a perfect blend of romance and metaphysics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. from what I can say from my knowledge and right now what I am thinking is that stream of consciousness doesn't just flow out of the mind in an exasperated, purplish gush but it does also make the world..oh that's enough fabulous scribble take my bow Ms. Sacrosanct!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a ton DC... for ur precious words..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome Ms. Sacrosanct for being my follower :) ya it's only words...:)

    ReplyDelete